A Ceremonial Retreat
2024 DATES COMING SOON
Your Journey Begins Here...
The journey to self-discovery can be confusing, overwhelming, unsure and sometimes lonely...
Where/How do I star my journey?
How do I deepen my connection within?
How can I level up & elevate ?
How do I discover & release who I THINK I am versus living as who I WANT TO AUTHENTICALLY BE?
How do I soften into my healing & ease the pain, anger, grief, sadness, anxiety.
I often feel like an imposter whenever I tap into what makes me happy
Within the serene setting of the lush Kawartha's, you will embark on a journey to deep self-discovery & gain clarity towards the unveiling of your purest, most authentic expression while feeling held & lovingly witnessed by soul sisters.
This is a journey of remembering and re-membering oneself in the way of a Weaver & powerful Creatrix.
This Journey will be accessed & embarked on riding in the vehicles of various plantcestors, invaluable ancient practices & sacred rituals of a New Earth Medicine Woman.
She who looks beyond the veil & feels empowered through her developed emotional intelligence, spiritual awareness & embodiment of radical self love.
She who moves through life connected to the Mother Earth & Father Sky
She who longs to be raw & primal without judgement.
She who is ready to step into & live in the frequency of universal love, naturally & without force.
She who is ready to awaken deeper into her powerful Divine Feminine nature rooted in undeniable confidence & passion for herself & life!
She who is ready to activate the bliss body, journey to higher realms of truth & experience the potential of who you are & how you are needed to raise the healing of the planet.
A Ceremonial Weekend
It will hold both playful & sacred ceremonies with the deepest intention of nourishing our tender hearts, cultivate optimal Shakti flow, repairing and deepening our Womb / Heart/ Throat lines, while the energies of trauma, separateness & disillusionment are released.
Each Ceremony held will encourage old layers to be shed & a cracking a open via one of these three medicines:
the Playful & Creative
the Sacred & Wild
the Plant & Elemental
Each rooted with the deepest intention of nourishing our tender hearts, cultivate optimal Shakti flow, repairing and deepening our Womb / Heart/ Throat lines, while the energies of trauma, separateness & disillusionment are released.
The ceremonial retreat will include:
- Developing a morning practice that will connect you to our Great Mother & cultivate optimal Shakti flow
- Tapping into your blissful body, the anandamaya kosha: the junction between formless Source and form. It is the place where Shiva and Shakti or consciousness and energy meet and intermingle
- Ecstatic Embodiment & Movement to harness primal creation energy, releasing etheric and ancestral blocks, & awaken your highest expression of being fully embodied in your authentic essence
- Receive the 13th Rite of the Munay- Ki: Rite of the Womb as passed down from woman to woman
- Learn how to have "conversations with Gaia" , our Great Mother, and translate her symbols, signs and gifts to guide you along your path of authentic living & healing.
- Commune with sacred Plantcestors*, guided by Monica in ritual & ceremony
- How to prepare and participate in an "Ofrenda" Offering & Ceremony
- Indulging in a rich & nourishing heart medicine ceremony with Cacaosita (a.k.a Cacao )
- Radical Self-Love & Sacred Rage Ceremony
- Creative play & Art Therapy Workshop
- Throat Activation with Sacred Song & Mantra Fire circle
- Wisdom Teachings of a New Earth Medicine Woman
- Free time to wander , daydream or explore the water, kayak, canoe .
- Organic soul food & fuel: a grounding variety spread upon arrival, energizing breakfasts for both mornings, 1 mouth watering lunch, a hearty dinner, cold pressed juices, booster shots, fresh nut milks, adaptogen mushroom tea/coffee.
All Sacred Ceremonies
13th Rite of Munay-Ki; Rite of the Womb
Sacred Feminine Embodiment Guidance
Art Therapy Workshop & Supplies
All Fresh, Organic Meals & Juices
Activities & Equipment
Begin Your Journey...
SISTERHOOD TRIBE LODGING
Payment plans available. $200 non-refundable deposit to save your spot & secure your room. Private Room is first come first serve.
PRIVATE ROOM: 1 QUEEN BED (1 - 2 occupancy)
Single Occupancy, $749
Friend Shared Bed [2 people], $599 / person
SHARED ROOM: 2 TWIN BEDS
(2 person occupancy)
BUNKIE HOUSE: 3 People
1 Queen Bed: 1 occupant, $599
Bunk Bed, Dbl bed, $579
Bunk Bed, Top Twin Bed, $549
I have attended a number of offerings held by Monica and every time I am speechless with the love, care and time she puts into her ceremonies & healing spaces.
Monica is a caring & genuine leader who draws out inspiration and confidence from everyone she sits with. She is a loving mentor, powerful healer, & passionate leader.
An amazing experience hosted by a beautiful soul. Monica has such a loving energy and has created a safe space to allow yourself to unfold in whatever form that may be. The whole ceremony was exactly as intended, sacred, no judgement and liberating .
Monica is a woman walking her path. It is refreshing to have a spiritual guide who allows herself to be playful , but in a way that is welcoming & inspiring. I feel comfortable and held whenever I sit in ceremony with her as she always knows the right things to do to help me surrender a bit deeper into the practices she prescribes. She is a powerhouse & has helped me remember that I am one too!