Time & Location
About the Event
Shadow Work is a beautiful integration of embracing the parts of you which you KNOW to be true and DON'T KNOW to be true. It collects the pieces we hide or forget about ourselves and puts them back together in a healing and loving mindset so that we can become a version of ourselves we have always longed to be....were born to be.
Are you ready to connect to a deep with your heart & Soul essence? If you are reading this, chances are you have been feeling that you are ready to make a meaningful shift in your life. This is a journey to heal, clear and elevate into a perspective that is fueled by love, acceptance, understanding & empowerment! To live wisely, love wholeheartedly, and mature fully as individuals and collectively as a species, we must develop our inner world just as much as our outer one.
This will be an in-depth journey of the self - understanding & embracing our Shadow side. Mapping out what areas of your life are fueled and underestimated. Through different healing modalities, personalized daily energetic practices, & interactive assessments, we shift your life vibration and open space for freedom & manifestation of your life's dream.
Through this coaching program you will...
- Re-Connect with your life's plan
- Discover your Ennegram Archetype
- Develop a deeper sense of what is keeping you stuck or hurting
- Release old patterns and limiting beliefs
- Learn how to move into a more balanced & "present moment" living
- Exercise your right to be emotional & be free
- Become better attued to the discomforts of your physical body & what they are signaling
- Begin to integrate a higher quality of life.
**DETAILED WORKBOOK PROVIDED**
- Shadow Work
- E.F.T (Emotional Freedom Tapping)
- Self-Love Exercises
- Soul Retrieval Inspired Ceremony
- Forgiveness & Compassion
- Ennegram Testing (Archetype)
- Powerful Meditations
- Inner Child Exploration
Through a personal assessment, we determine the length of sessions and frequency of meetings. I recommend a minimum of 5 once-a-week sessions together via Zoom or in-person